Work With Us
Northwest Forge, Inc. is looking for one certified personal trainer to join our team.
Application instructions listed at the bottom of the listing.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Part-Time hours with the opportunity to earn more hours. We are actively seeking a personal trainer for afternoon and evening hours.
• Set hours with flexibility in schedule.
• Bring your own athletes and NWF prospective athletes that cannot train in our normal hours.
• Certified or actively working towards certification.
• Three character references.
• Ability to pass a background check.
• Have high character moral.
EXTRA POINTS FOR:
• Proof of continual education.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRAIN WITH US:
• Join a laid back yet professional culture -we have fun and love to work hard while striving for the best.
• Grow with us. We have been growing consistently for the past 4 years and now have the space and equipment to invite another quality person to join the NWF team.
• We are continually updating our equipment. (We started with one bar and one bench with no heat and one light that worked) We are now getting Hammer Strength and Rogue equipment, as well as developing our own line of power racks and benches.
• Use state-of-the-art software for training and scheduling.
• Get professional support and grow as a trainer. We’ll gladly share all of our knowledge and experience with you. We want you to succeed as a part of the NWF team.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply to train at NWF as Certified Personal Trainer, make sure you have read the above criteria and send your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org